- 1. Can I order from your web site?
- 2. Can I have a copy of your catalog?
- 3. Where can I find any given style?
- 4. Why don't you carry (item) in (color) or (size)?
- 5. Where is the closest retailer?
- 6. What is the inseam length of (item)?
- 7. I have a problem with your merchandise. Can I return it to you?
2. Can I have a copy of your catalog?
We do not sell directly to consumers therefore do not make our catalogs available to consumers. Our web site showcases the product currently available in our catalog.
3. Where can I find any given style?
We are not able to identify which of our retailers has stock in a given item. Please visit our store locator by clicking here to find the retailer closest to you. We suggest that you contact them before visiting the store to make sure they have stock in the item you are looking for.
4. Why don't you carry (item) in (color) or (size)?
Thank you for your suggestion. Your suggestion will be forwarded on to our merchandising team. We consider many different variables when adding new styles to our line. Feedback from our customers is one of the most important variables considered. Visit our web site regularly to see what is new.
6. I have a problem with your merchandise. Can I return it to you?
Zoe+Chloe™ stands behind the quality of their merchandise 100% and will always accept returns from our retailers for damaged or defective merchandise. We can not, however, accept a return from you due to the fact that we do not sell to individual consumers. Please return the merchandise to the store you bought it from. If the store has any questions in regards to the return please have them contact our customer service department for reassurance that we will take the items back.